There are currently five vacant bedrooms available, ready for the new residents to add their touch and make their own.
- 5-bedrooms available
- Fridges are provided to 7 bedrooms
- Shared areas include laundry facilities, lounge room with smart TV, open plan kitchen with dining facilities and powder room.
- Fully fenced large yard with lawn and outdoor paved patio.
- A flat level home that is wheelchair accessible, with widened hallways, doorways, with access to outside areas.
- Full ensuite
- Air Conditioning & Heating
- Carpet bedroom flooring & Tile flooring to wet areas
- Easy to use modern roller blinds
- Wide windows with natural light.
- Located in the heart of Cranbourne.
- Bus stop at entrance front.
- Cranbourne Park shopping centre: 120m, Aldi: 200m, doctors: 100m, chemist: 250m, gym: 150m.
- Swimming pool, basketball stadium, & tenpin bowling: 1.1km.
- Nearby to parks, golf clubs, walking trails.
- Close to Hub, Eateries, Bus stop, and much more.
- Our accommodation is best suited for any individual aged between 18-65 years who enjoy shared living.
- There are 5 fully independent rooms and 1 room with full wheelchair accessibility.
- Desirable staff ratio on-premises will be 2 x 1:1 with active overnight supports, 1 x 1:2 or 1:3 for Sleepover Staff.
- Additional support is available as needed, depending on your NDIS funding.