Following Are Some Frequently Asked Questions And Their Answers Related To NDIS.
Information about the NDIS.
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the program that offers support to Australians people with disabilities. It transfers funds directly to participants so that they can choose the best services providers. The NDIS works with the approach to improve the life of people with disabilities.
The National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) is the government-backed organisation that manages the NDIS. It is funded by the Department of Social Services (DSS). The NDIA can provide you with information regarding how the NDIS can help you, no matter if you are eligible for funding or want to control the funding. You can call on 1800 800 110 to talk with the support staff of the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA).
The following checklist is provided by (NDIS) to determine whether you are eligible for their program if you want to access the funding of the National Insurance Disability Scheme (NDIS):
• You must be an Australian resident/citizen or have a Protected Special Category Visa.
• Below 65 years old.
• Living in an area where the NDIS is operating.
• Presently need support or need support now to reduce future support needs.
Please visit the NDIS webpage to access the full checklist and to get more information.
The NDIS is currently available in specific regions of all states. You can check the NDIS locations list on their website as well.
The NDIS offers an individual plan to every participant that truly fits their needs. All participants get their required funding to pay for services that can help them to fulfil their objectives.
Yes, Australian people with disabilities can receive as well as manage their funding to achieve their goals. You can opt for a self-manage facility to claim funding directly from the NDIS. Furthermore, you can also engage someone to help you manage the provided funding.
One of our Support coordinators can work with you to cater to all your needs. We offer personalized support to ensure you get the best services. Have a look below to learn how our support coordinators can serve you:
• Figure Out Services That Truly-Fits Your Needs
• Effectively Communicate With Government Organisations
• Establish the Method & Timing of Supports, i.e. Service Agreements & Their Quotations
• Come Up With Best Short/Long Accommodation & Respite Facilities
• Connect You into Workplaces As Well As Other Community Activities
• Communicate With Health & Medical Specialists
• 1:1 Support to Implement & Monitor NDIS Plan
• Review Your Plan According to Your Goals
Our service team will support and assist you to build the skills you need to understand, implement, and use your plan. A support coordinator will work with you to ensure a mix of supports are used to increase your capacity to maintain relationships, manage service delivery tasks, live more independently, and be included in your community.
• SUPPORTED INDEPENDENT LIVING (SIL)
• SHORT/LONG TERM ACCOMMODATION
• GROUP HOME SUPPORT
• 1:1 SUPPORT
• HOME SUPPORT
For more information regarding NDIS and our services feel free to talk with our support team.
At Link Assist we charge for NDIS services as per the Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP) prices that are mentioned in the NDIS pricing page.