This will help you unbrick Nothing Phone 1, fix software issues like a boot loop, or get rid of custom ROMs. If the connect is good it will show up in the command window. To install the OTA file, use the following command in the CMD window (inside platform-tools).
- If your device has boot ramdisk, get a copy of the boot.img (or init_boot.img if exists).
- If you wish to take a complete backup of your device, then you should give Dr.Fone – Phone Backup (Android) a try.
- Before you begin with guide instructions below, make sure your android https://fahrettinyilmaz.com/tr/upgrade-your-samsung-galaxy-s5-g900t-with-the/ device is adequately charged — at least 50% battery of the device.
- Next is the biggest name in the custom ROM scene – LineageOS.
Other suggestions will also be made for backup apps to backup your existing apps, images, videos, and texts on rooted and unrooted Android devices. Titanium Backup is available for free in the Play Store on rooted Android devices, and it is an application that requires a rooted device. Titanium Backup users may be restricted from taking the backup if Titanium Backup requires root access.
We’ll go over the next step in our tutorial, which will be to recommend an app to backup your Android device without rooting it. Nandroid Backup, as a standard directory image, allows you to backup your Android device’s mirror image.
- The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two.
- If you have any questions regarding the procedure, ask us by commenting below.
- This tool will create a full backup of your device that you can restore at any time.
The overview window shows the most used apps and a few other apps that you might use just like Pixel devices. PixelOS is another retake on stock Android which brings a Pixel-like user interface with added enhancements and stability. It does not go overboard with features but keeps essential utilities that can be helpful to users. The ROM is based on AOSP so the overall stability is quite good and I like the fact that it has released Android 13 builds for almost all the supported devices.